Stranger Magazine is out, and it has an article about Numbers Stations in it…
What a beautiful magazine, and what a beautiful way to preview it!
And I have just been informed by Der Kopf that ‘Strich’ is back on the air, after a ten year absence. This makes us ask several questions:
- Who has ordered this station back on to the air?
- Who is this station transmitting to?
- Are the messages going to the same people that used to receive Stritch messages?
- What have these people been doing for ten years?
- Why are they using Strich instead of some new structure?
- Has Stritch been taken over by western agencies?
- What are these Stritch agents up to right now that necessitates the use of Numbers Stations?
- Is this why we cannot get a first hand account? (i.e. all the staffers are still on duty and not retired after the ‘end of the Cold War).
Stranger and stranger Magazine.
Ending on a triplet!!!