Check out this powerful video:
taking apart the ‘Global Warming™’ cult and its groupthink tactics.
One of the most annoying things about ‘the Gore Effect’ is that you have to constantly deprogram your children because of it.
When they use modern science textbooks, the publishers slip in fake ‘environmental issues’ everywhere they can. For example, on a chapter about the principles of electricity generation, global warming is (inappropriately) mentioned. The same happens in the chapter about the definition of energy. And this is in a text book for relatively young (and sometimes impressionable) children.
What people I know are doing is teaching their children to learn how to spot propaganda, i.e. critical thinking; it is a difficult skill to learn but once it is in place, no one will be able to lie to their children with ease.
The children in that film are clearly brainwashed. They are repeating parrot style what they have been told, and there is no sign of any real thought going on in their heads. What is also worrying is that they all believe the same thing unanimously, not even one dissenter.
That is very frightening. It also means that the parents are not thinking either.
This is from an extremely useful post at Consent of the Governed, where the following pure common sense is written:
What’s worse is that scientists are being silenced and threatened.
Is this what the scientific community has come to?
I thought the church in medieval times was evil to stifle astronomical and scientific advances by people like Galileo, but now fanatic environmentalists and people in the IPCC are assuming that role.
They are blaming mankind, technology, and they are even changing the way science is practiced.
Bogus theories are allowed to be heralded as fact.
Case in point, Gore’s timeline showing CO2 and temperature – he neglects to point out that rise in CO2 levels come AFTER temperature changes NOT BEFORE!
The scientific method is becoming bastardized for the sake of monetary gain.
Should we recycle and use resources wisely – sure.
Should we work towards clean water and air – certainly.
Should we minimize the number of trees we cut down – probably
But those are all facets of wise stewardship of our home.
Is climate changing?
Perhaps… but not because of mankind and CO2, or the result of modern technology.
It isn’t because we fail to install the new mercury filled lightbulbs in our homes or drive an expensive Prius.
Climatic cycles have been happening for millions of years.
Species die and new ones evolve.
Land masses come and go.
Waters recede and then swell.
Ice caps melt and then they freeze again.
We have ice ages and then warm spells.
Mankind and technology were not the reasons for that happening.
The IPCC should be ashamed of themselves.
Indeed. We have been saying for years, as have many others, that Science is a cult with its own religious dogma, its own priesthood, Popes and systems of policing and destroying anyone who does not toe the line.
That is not to say that all scientists are members of this evil cult, many are not, and often they do the best work. Look at this list of scientists who were called crazy and all sorts of other undeserved and nasty names, but who in the end, were proven to be absolutely correct in their ‘outlandish theories’:
- Arrhenius (ion chemistry)
- Alfven, Hans (galaxy-scale plasma dynamics)
- Baird, John L. (television camera)
- Bakker, Robert (fast, warm-blooded dinosaurs)
- Chandrasekhar, Subrahmanyan (black holes in 1930)
- Chladni, Ernst (meteorites in 1800)
- Doppler (optical Doppler effect)
- Folk, Robert L. (existence and importance of nanobacteria)
- Galvani (bioelectricity)
- Harvey, William (circulation of blood, 1628)
- Krebs (ATP energy, Krebs cycle)
- Galileo (supported the Copernican viewpoint)
- Gauss, Karl F. (nonEuclidean geometery)
- Binning/Roher/Gimzewski (scanning-tunneling microscope)
- Goddard, Robert (rocket-powered space ships)
- Goethe (Land color theory)
- Gold, Thomas (deep non-biological petroleum deposits)
- Gold, Thomas (deep mine bacteria)
- Lister, J (sterilizing)
- Margulis, Lynn (endosymbiotic organelles)
- Mayer, Julius R. (The Law of Conservation of Energy)
- Marshall, B (ulcers caused by bacteria, helicobacter pylori)
- McClintlock, Barbara (mobile genetic elements, “jumping genes”, transposons)
- Newlands, J. (pre-Mendeleev periodic table)
- Nottebohm, F. (neurogenesis: brains can grow neurons)
- Ohm, George S. (Ohm’s Law)
- Ovshinsky, Stanford R. (amorphous semiconductor devices)
- Pasteur, Louis (germ theory of disease)
- Prusiner, Stanley (existence of prions, 1982)
- Rous, Peyton (viruses cause cancer)
- Semmelweis, I. (surgeons wash hands, puerperal fever )
- Tesla, Nikola (Earth electrical resonance, “Schumann” resonance)
- Tesla, Nikola (brushless AC motor)
- J H van’t Hoff (molecules are 3D)
- Warren, Warren S (flaw in MRI theory)
- Wegener, Alfred (continental drift)
- Wright, Wilbur & Orville (flying machines)
- Zwicky, Fritz (existence of dark matter, 1933)
- Zweig, George (quark theory)
The greatest scientists of all are not so STUPID as to think they know everything, and are VERY WARY of religiosity penetrating scientific thought:
Concepts which have proved useful for ordering things easily assume so great an authority over us, that we forget their terrestrial
origin and accept them as unalterable facts. They then become labeled as ‘conceptual necessities,’ etc. The road of scientific progress is frequently blocked for long periods by such errors.”
Check out these theories that were ridiculed, and later found to be absolutely true:
Some ridiculed ideas which had no single supporter:
* Ball lightning (lacking a theory, it was long dismissed as retinal afterimages)
* Catastrophism (ridicule of rapid Earth changes, asteroid mass extinctions)
* Child abuse (before 1950, doctors were mystified by “spontaneous” childhood bruising)
* Cooperation or altruism between animals (versus Evolution’s required competition)
* Instantaneous meteor noises (evidence rejected because sound should be delayed by distance)
* Mind-body connection (psychoneuroimmunology, doctors ridiculed any emotional basis for disease)
* Perceptrons (later vindicated as Neural Networks)
* Permanent magnet levitation (“Levitron” shouldn’t have worked)
All of this from here.
The worst part about this appalling behavior is not that these people could not find funding or supporters, but that their work was actively suppressed and senselessly ridiculed by the religious order and priesthood of science. They were subjected to irrational attacks, had their careers damaged, and humanity as a group was made to suffer because people in ignorance are worse off than people who are enlightened.
Of course, the cult of science is not about enlightenment; it is about maintaining absolute control over the perception of reality, so that political agendas can be rolled out without friction.
The IPCC will never feel ashamed of what they are doing I am afraid, because they are DELIBERATELY LYING in order to aid in the rolling out of the system that will exert 100% control of all human beings.
No one should let these monsters invade their homes and the thoughts of their children with their hysterical lies and propaganda, and in the age of the internets, there is no excuse for it.
Anyone who says that something is ‘impossible’ or who turns to ridicule, or university censure procedures to attack someone else’s theories and works is by definition, an enemy of mankind.
Thankfully there are people out there who have some decency and humanity whilst also being scientists. They are the shining lights that keep everyone on the straight path to enlightenment.
And in the end, they always win.